I was RIPPED OFF by Club Advertising and clubadvertising.com!!!I ran a full page ad in what turned out to be a rinky *** magazine.

They promised that I would have access to the top earners in America. I never received a call. They never even distributed the magazine to the clubs.They will get you to believe that ther are working with the clubs and tell you they have agreements with them. The problem is that these clubs will not accept this type of publication on their premesis.

This is a scam.

DON’T ADVERTISE WITH THEM!!!THIS IS A SCAM!!!

Had an Experience with clubadvertising dot co?

Comments

eliteclubpublishing.com has the same looking website as this clubadvertising.co and says the same things. They just keep hiding Im trying to get my money back and realize that this scam is bigger than my $300 they stole from me. Elite club publishing inc.

Yelp - Disgraceful Website Company Yelp "I have been a professional Photographer now for 3 decades. Member of the Professional Photographers of America. In this business as with any other business there are those customers who..." Read more Yelp - Yep Removed my Review twice about bad school Yelp "I left a review about Primerose Friendswood Texas on Yelp. It was about a child that needed reconstructive surgery on her finger and had to be put to sleep for..." Read more ReachLocal - Worst Experience Ever ReachLocal "I was running a very successful PPC campaign for an urgent care customer. ReachLocal promised to bring in more business, expand their web presence through their superior technology. It..." Read more SPS Review Forum - Scam Alert - FTC Investigation on Yaya Maria Hope Sps Review Forum "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..." Read more Amirite allows hate speech...for SOME. Amirite "Right now , Tiffatty has posted the following on Amirite.com. ~ "Hey Neo ***, If you want to get a beautiful look at the solar eclipse, look at the sun..." Read more Kellys Giant Alaskan Malamutes - Kelly's Alaskan Malamutes claim they're not a puppy mill Kellys Giant Alaskan Malamutes "Kelly's alaskan malamutes Sarah robertson kelly ,Kirk kelly *** Falsely claiming that they are not a puppy mill The Independent Aug 15, 2017 Updated Aug 18, 2017 13 Malamute tied..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more Bravo Sports - Canopy fails catastrophically in rain Bravo Sports "I Left a canopy up over a couple of days of light rain. The canopy support members failed and the canopy collapsed. The unit was a few weeks old, but..." Read more