clubadvertising dot co - Scam, False Advertising, Internet Fraud
I was RIPPED OFF by Club Advertising and clubadvertising.com!!!I ran a full page ad in what turned out to be a rinky *** magazine.
They promised that I would have access to the top earners in America. I never received a call. They never even distributed the magazine to the clubs.They will get you to believe that ther are working with the clubs and tell you they have agreements with them. The problem is that these clubs will not accept this type of publication on their premesis.
This is a scam.
DON’T ADVERTISE WITH THEM!!!THIS IS A SCAM!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Coupon Magazine
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Hope of SPS scammed me out of $1,700 as Yona! Ugh! I knew she was fake and the readings were not true tried to convince with the universe *** why..."
- "hi, We received a call from Angie's list asking us to become a preferred contractor, that they can help us increase business by at lease double, from 100k to 200k. After..."
- "Pamela K. Geldart DIRECTLY PLAGIARIZED (including a misspelled word) to create her latest of seven online ventures, this one called the “Regional Florida Lighting” (www.regionalfloridalighting.com). Her blatant copyright infringement..."
- "Purchased 3 15ml bottles of BioSil from Amazon Marketplace supplier for $76.64. All from the same lot and expiration of Sep 2016. Product should be consistency of water..."
- "Web Local Marketing is a rip-off. These guys are not even Google certified. They will build a horrible cookie cutter website and then bill you a huge amount monthly for..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."