Tarzana, California

I was RIPPED OFF by Club Advertising and clubadvertising.com!!!I ran a full page ad in what turned out to be a rinky *** magazine.

They promised that I would have access to the top earners in America. I never received a call. They never even distributed the magazine to the clubs.They will get you to believe that ther are working with the clubs and tell you they have agreements with them. The problem is that these clubs will not accept this type of publication on their premesis.

This is a scam.

DON’T ADVERTISE WITH THEM!!!THIS IS A SCAM!!!

Had an Experience with clubadvertising dot co?

Comments

mike

eliteclubpublishing.com has the same looking website as this clubadvertising.co and says the same things. They just keep hiding Im trying to get my money back and realize that this scam is bigger than my $300 they stole from me. Elite club publishing inc.

Realself - DR. ALBERTO ARGÜELLO IS A FRAUD Realself "I was his biggest fan, so I was as surprised as anyone. He is a fraud. He pretends to be concerned & compassionate, but gossips about his patients..." Read more Letgo - SCAM----THIEF Letgo "POSTED MY COMPUTER ON WEBSITE, GOT AN OFFER TO BUY FOR POSTED AMOUNT. SETUP ACCOUNT WHAT SUPPOSEDLY WAS PAYPAL (BUT WASN'T) AND I SENT THE ITEM TO AN ADDRESS IN..." Read more Letgo - Reviewer that lied Letgo "I had a customer that offered $30 for a product I was selling for $65, I told hem the lowest I would go is $60...it was a michael kors wallet......" Read more Presscenter Kickstarter Marketing - Presscenter.co Kickstarter PR service scam Presscenter Kickstarter Marketing "I bought the "Big Bang" plan from presscenter.co after they send me a message on my Kickstarter. I paid $399 ! for it, supposedly a discount from a $1099 package...." Read more Fan Page Root - Fan Page Robot Fan Page Root "I ordered this software and found out I couldn't get it to work. I emailed the person I ordered it from and this was the response I received. FanPageRobot 10:11..." Read more Dollar Rent A Car - Obscene "Cleaning Charge" Dollar Rent A Car "Rented a car from LGA Dollar Rent A Car facility (LaGuardia in New York). Rental contract mentions NOTHING about any special animal cleaning services required. In fact only mention of..." Read more Thrifty Propane - The driver parked the propane truck in my front yard Thrifty Propane "Propane delivered on 7/20/2017 driver decides to just run the truck all over my front yard and parks there so he could be closer to the tank. I guess he..." Read more Lowes Monroe Wa - Vinyl Fence installation Lowes Monroe Wa "First they said it was a two day project that turned into a week long project that actually over a month later is still not done. They also said they..." Read more